Note: This is available on iTunes/Bandcamp and other platforms as part of the album ‘Horror in Lovecraft Country’
This ever-evolving 1 hour piece is intended as background music for Lovecraft inspired board games and role-playing.
Arkham Horror**, Eldritch Horror, Elder Sign, Call of Cthulhu pen and paper…and many more.
Can be used for anything creepy really. 😉
Please note this is mainly intended as background music – though there are various melody segments throughout, some creepy piano/music box moments, and some more ambient style moments with sound design. Overall, it mostly revolves around the orchestra instruments, as does all my work. The first half hour is mostly new music and the latter half includes slower and lower key versions of some of my recent pieces, that take on an interesting sound and tone when played slower and in a lower key. More suited to background music in this form.
**Arkham Horror is a board game created by Fantasy Flight Games. You can check out their superb range of games here:
You can buy my Lovecraft inspired music here:
Also available on Amazon, Spotify and many other services.
*** Don’t forget to Subscribe for more ***
You can follow me on Facebook
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Raycasting Game Maker – СТАТЬ РУССКИМ РАЗРАБОТЧИКОМ
- Música para jugar a CATAN – MUSIC FOR PLAYING GAMES
- Asterix & Obelix XXL 3: The Crystal Menhir FULL GAME Longplay (PS4, XB1, PC)
- Custom Order Maid 3D2 Full DLC Update english patch with download link + install 2019~
- Kratos' Axe – God of War – MAN AT ARMS: REFORGED